Forex Trading: 4 Manuscript: Fore Beginners, Forex Strategies, Forex Advanced, Forex Fundatmentals (Forex Trading, stock market, day trading, stocks)
Unlike those who deal in the stock or options markets, those who trade in the forex market make use of leverage which means that a $100 investment could payout to the tune of $10,000 if things go according to plan. If you are interested in learning more about these types of trades, then Forex: Beginners Guide to Dominate Forex is the book you have been waiting for.
Forex, often abbreviated as FX, is the shortened name given to what is known as the foreign exchange market or the currency market. It is the largest of all of the investment markets, currently doing more than 4 trillion dollars in trade per day. As a point of reference, the New York Stock Exchange only does an estimated 30 billion dollars per day in trade.
While the personal trader was long barred from forex trading, the abundance of online trading platforms today means that anyone can get started with little more than this book and a little starting capital. Forex trading can lead to real results for those with the determination and dedication to learn how to utilize it properly, if this sounds like you then what you are waiting for? Buy this book today!
Inside you will find
• The ways in which forex differs from other, more common markets
• How to tell the difference between a forex dealer and a forex broker and why that matters
• The easiest way to determine which forex trades are right for you
• And more…
This book Forex Strategies: Powerful Strategies to Dominate Forex, contains
a collection of proven steps and strategies on how to become a truly powerful new trader using the foreign currency exchange market (also known as FX or Forex). In this type of trading, you will exchange currency pairs.
In this book you will learn:
• How to research information and accrue data and to use it to your advantage to make a profit
• How to look at global time zones for markets and volatility
• How to assess global economic situations and Central Reserve Bank information to gather data and speculation
• How to interpret charts, lines, and trends
• How to implement pending orders to buy and sell
• How to put stops to protect your trades and profits
• How to use automated trading systems
• An introduction to advanced techniques for further study
• Advice and tips for successful trades
In order not to miss great opportunities to make profits in this type of dynamic trading, you will need some support and guidance. If you go on your own, you may end up making very bad investment decisions. The fact that you have downloaded this book shows that you are choosing the path to be a wise investor and trader.
- File Size: 7268 KB
- Print Length: 262 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 23, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MTSJRRS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled